We have added a few pumpkins to our decor and made final decisions on costumes. I am a few days late, but it is officially October at our home. I have finally caught up from our hospital stay and feel more balanced than last week at this time. While he is recovering, I have had my wheels churning, planning a fun October in my sewing corner and here at Low Beam Studios.
Here is what I have in the works:
- Keeping a normal 3 year old boy from running, jumping, or climbing! (see HERE)
- Organizing a few posts about past costume making adventures.
- Sketching up costumes for this Halloween with my two designers.
- Planning ideas and gathering fabrics for KCWC over at elsiemarley.
- Finishing a whole cloth quilt for a special baby.
- Finding the time to sew myself a jacket for the change in weather.
- Pulling out my favorite fall recipes….yum, pumpkin.
- Johnny’mores!!!! (the best variation of a s’more ever)
Check back next week for the fun to begin.