Ruby Star Wrapping – A Wrap-Along
I am participating in a Ruby Star Wrap-Along next week, but the fun started yesterday.
The Wrap-Along info is featured here: http://sewtospeak.blogspot.com/2012/11/a-ruby-star-wrap-along-with-sew-to-speak.html
Make sure to check out the participating bloggers listed below and reply to the posts at the Sew To Speak blog each day for a chance to win a copy of the book plus fabric, trims, and other goodies to help with your own wrapping!!!
- Monday, Nov. 26 – Wrap-Along Kickoff with the first post on the Sew To Speak blog.
- Tues, Nov. 27 – Mary Dugan of Molly Flanders
- Wed. Nov. 28 – Meg McElwee of Sew Liberated
- Thurs. Nov. 29 – Kara of Me and Elna
- Fri. Nov. 30 – The first winner will be announced on the Sew To Speak blog.
- Sat. Dec. 1st – Amanda of Sasikirana Handmade
- Sunday Dec. 2nd – April of April Rhodes
- Monday Dec. 3rd – Sew To Speak again
- Tues. Dec. 4th – Rae of Made by Rae
- Wed. Dec 5 – Ericka of Low Beam Studios (That’s ME!)
- Thurs. Dec. 6 – Emily of The Boy Trifecta
- Friday Dec. 7 – The second winner announced on Sew To Speak blog!